Friday, January 22, 2010

Hello, Headspace

Not a good morning. It's strange-- I'm starting to notice a pattern. I feel unsettled and uncomfortable in the mornings and, somewhat less frequently, the evenings. During the day, I usually feel just fine.

It's strange.

I just feel completely unsettled. Like, I wake feeling like a fuck-up, untrusting of everyone I know, and unsure of everything I'm doing. It's hard to tell if these are just typical doubt, my conscience, loneliness, paranoia, manic-depressive stuff or what. I'm not sure if I should pay attention to these things, or give any credence to their existence.

I've been listening to The XX constantly, feeling kind of lost in space, you know? Everyday I feel like I wake up on the moon, looking at the stars and slowly drift back to Earth. I feel very disconnected.

It's strange, and I don't know how to make it go away or to deal with it any better than just waiting it out. Maybe a drink would help?

No comments: