Monday, January 25, 2010

Allright

I think I'm starting to hit my stride up here, silly as that may sound.

The past couple days I've been feeling a lot better. I feel like I have a much better sense of my part of the picture, I feel a lot more secure and a little less lost.

I had a really good dream about this summer-- I saw myself wearing my favorite black sundress and my big Sorrel boots climbing the mountain in the summer time. I woke up smiling.

I keep drinking and smoking and eating junky food, but I keep getting in better shape. It's starting to get insane. Every day I get dressed and look in the mirror I see new muscles. It's weird, the anti-fitness fitness regimen. I don't think about it, I just have fun all the time-- ski hard and party harder.

Everything is gonna be allright, I know it.

No comments: