Sunday, January 17, 2010

Love is My Religion

Please let me preface this by saying, I am a retard. I know I am a retard. So this is only my opinion, like everything else up here.

I met my first closted kinkster. It's funny, as he's actually one of my supervisors at work, but he's a really mild, laid back dude in life. A professional stoner-ski bum. But he bed he is super rough. Just the way he touches me, the way he likes me to touch him, you know what I mean. But it's funny, because when I asked this obviously kinky guy if he was kinky, and his response is
"What...? Oh, you mean like.... . Oh. No, I'm not."
Especially for straight men I think, being 'kinky' is a major stigma. It's such a loaded word. I mean, wouldn't they all feel better if they could just call the kinky sex they've having for what it is?

I don't know, but what a sweet guy. From the lower part of the East Coast with star tattoos and curly dark hair. Super cute. He sets an alarm for me to wake up for work in the morning for after he leaves. We get high and I listen to him talk, and I can hear his subtle accent, it's such a sweet thing.

I don't know. Is it wrong to casually date several people at once? 'Cause I kinda like it. Sometimes you find that one person who sort of does it for you completely, but usually not. No one can be all things to anyone. Or at least, that's how I see it. I don't know. I just like being tender with people. That kind of sweet physical intimacy is so under-rated. I can't get enough of it.

Oh, and it's snowing, finally!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: