Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The 'Bad Boy' Phenomenon



Meanwhile, while my life is disintegrating...

Women love men who treat them badly. Men love women who treat them badly. I mean, this is an established fact. There is just something to somebody who doesn't just give you all that attention and affection, but instead makes you work hard to get it from them. And when your significant other is being unfair/mean/selfish/belligerent drunk or whatever to you? Makes you want to work harder to win their affections.

It is (at least for me and many others I know) just how I'm hardwired. Kind of sick, isn't it?

Oh, your wanted in the state of Michigan? Yes please!
Emotionally damaged? Step right up!
When you drink your like Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde? Absolutely!

I feel like a human barometer for damaged and dysfunctional people. I'm really talented at it, actually. Great. Lovely. Perfect, that's just awesome.

I want a man who isn't going to make my cry and who still turns me on, apparently an impossible paradox.

Ugh. Now time for another day on the snow.

No comments: